Centrifugal Blower Filters & Silencers
Hi-Flow Synthetic and Ultra Synthetic Filter Assemblies and Replacement Elements
Not all industrial air filters are alike.
When it comes to protecting and maintaining the high performance of your Paxton blower, nothing compares to the efficiency and durability of a Paxton filter.
- Guaranteed Performance
- Extended Service Life
- Superior Filtration
Made to our exacting specifications, Paxton inlet filters employ Enduralast™ technology, featuring proprietary, synthetic media that significantly extends service life and traps more particulate . The long lasting synthetic media contains special water-repelling, non-absorbing, oil-resistant fibers. While other filters degrade, the Paxton Synthetic filter stands up in harsh and damp environments. In fact, Paxton’s high performance filters can last 50 % longer than other polyester filters and up to three times as long as paper element filters. You’ll save time and money through fewer filter changes.
- Cut maintenance costs by reducing filter change frequency!
- Unique hydrophobic, oil-resistant material
- Up to 40 % more filtering surface area
- High flow, high efficiency design
- Field-tested to outperform all other filters
- Durable construction of powder-coated and galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
All filter assemblies are supplied with a 4" (101.6 mm) connector sleeve.
Paxton’s patented filter silencer provides the following benefits:
- Reduce noise levels by 3 dBA
- Reduces vibration to improve blower performance
- Improved design preserves integrity of the media and reduces pressure drop