Performance Centrifugal Blowers
Paxton Centrifugal Blowers offer highly efficient solutions for drying, blow off, air rinsing, process air and vacuum applications, replacing compressed air blow off, as well as other, less efficient blowers such as squirrel cage or regenerative blowers. When coupled with a properly designed air delivery device, centrifugal air blowers provide superior blow off, drying or air rinsing, to improve product quality, while reducing energy usage by 50 – 80%. Because of these energy savings, the return on investment (ROI) for a Paxton centrifugal blower is often times about one year. Available in sizes from 3 hp up to 20 hp, Paxton offers three series of belt-driven centrifugal blowers.
- Highly efficient blowers with state of the art impeller design and improved belt design with less friction
- Longer service life, with the centrifugal blower design using minimum belt tension for all pulley ratios
- Low maintenance due to long lasting belts, unique belt tensioning systems, and patented filter design
- Quiet operation: advanced engineering and precision manufacturing reduce the vibration & noise of our centrifugal blowers
- Best in class 3 year warranty for all Paxton Blowers.
Paxton Products custom-engineers Air Systems for all types of applications, first designing the air delivery device needed based on product size and shape, line speeds and configurations, and other factors. Next, the centrifugal blower is sized based on the air volume and pressure needed for the application, resulting in maximum efficiency and performance. In fact, Paxton offers a full performance guarantee for many applications.