PX SERIES CENTRIFUGAL AIR BLOWERS
The new PX-series blowers offer unmatched efficiency. Compared to other high efficiency centrifugal blowers, including Paxton’s own AT-series, the PX-series is 33% more efficient, with blower efficiencies as high as 76%. That means you’ll use 33% less energy!
Paxton has completely redesigned the blower impeller and scroll, improving aerodynamics to generate 33% more airflow per horsepower input
- The PX-2000 generates as much as 1500 cfm of air flow, with its 20 hp motor. Compare this with only 1125 cfm of air flow with typical 20 hp blowers.
- The PX-1500 uses a 15 hp motor but generates as much air flow as standard 20 hp blower. That means you’ll save over $2000 in electrical costs annually – that’s 25% of the operating cost.
- The PX-series generates less heat, turning more energy into air power.
- Less Heat = More Air Power
- Less Heat = Longer Blower Life
- Lower Energy Use per CFM of air generated
- High load capacity bearing at rated speeds for long bearing life. ABEC7 Super Precision Angular Contact bearings made in the USA.
- Stringent balancing, quality control and testing prior to leaving the factory
- Unmatched 3 year warranty