XT Series Centrifugal Blowers
The XT-series blowers are Paxton’s highest efficiency blowers for drying and process air applications of all types. Return on investment is often times about one year. The XT-series is available in 3 hp and 5 hp models. The XT-300 is Paxton’s smallest blower and is the foundation of the PowerDry™ System. The XT-series features an auto-tension belt drive designed specifically to enhance the performance, efficiency and service life of the XT-series’ smaller motors. And the energy requirements for the XT-series is substantially less than that of a typical centrifugal blower: an XT-500, for example, deliver 20% more flow at the same pressure when compared to a standard 5 hp centrifugal blower.
Highest efficiency for lowest energy costs'
- Auto-tensioning belt with low bearing loads and reduced friction
- State of the art impeller design produces more airflow at lower blower speeds
- Patented filter design reduces pressure drop and vibration
- Auto-tension belt drive
- No tensioner to replace
- Aramid belt lasts 2x longer than polyester belts
- Patented filter media gives improved performance and longer life
Lower noise levels
- Equipped with a silencer cartridge to reduce noise by 3 dBA
- Sound levels can be further reduced with a blower enclosure
- High load capacity bearing at rated speeds for long bearing life. ABEC 7 Super Precision Angular Contact bearings made in the USA.
- Stringent balancing, quality control and testing prior to leaving the factory
- Unmatched 3 year warranty