No water or compressed air needed!
The Ionizing Bottle Rinser by Paxton Products improves sustainability in bottling operations by eliminating the need for water rinsing, and/or air rinsing using compressed air. Using a specially designed air knife, the Ionizing Bottle Rinser has been successfully qualified under all common test media: styrodot, cardboard dust, and various debris.
- Paxton 15 hp AT-1200 high efficiency centrifugal blower, backed by a full three year warranty
- A custom-engineered air knife, with a patent-pending design optimized for bottle rinsing
- 304 stainless steel construction and mounting hardware to withstand washdown environments
- Emitter points are contained within the manifold or knife to promote durability, safety and a consistently clean ionizing bar
- More active emitter points give increased ionization performance
- Polypropylene blower enclosure, to provide washdown protection and sound dampening
- Inlet and outlet Nano filtration, with outlet HEPA filtration available upon request
- Optional variable frequency drive (VFD)
More Products Info