Bottling and Canning
Paxton has served the canning and bottling industry for more than half a century. They understand the importance of drying technology that can enhance speed and productivity for bottling and canning facilities as well as ensure the highest quality. All Paxton systems (such as bottle rinser machines) are custom engineered to meet the specific needs of the package type, the line configuration, and the quality standards.
- Increase line speeds.
- Reduce customer returns.
- Improve quality of ink jet coding.
- Prevent corrosion & bacterial growth under bottle and can lids.
- Ensure adhesion of heat shrinkable and pressure sensitive labels.
- Reduce energy usage by as much as 80%.
Paxton machines used:
- PowerDry system leads the industry for date coding applications.
- AT-series and XT-series Paxton blowers are configured with air delivery rinser devices to blow off and dry throughout the bottling and canning process.
- Pure Air systems are used for sensitive applications and machines where ultra-clean or HEPA-quality air is needed.
- Prior to ink jet coding
- After wash or rinse
- Prevent corrosion under lid
- Hot melt labeling
- Prior to packaging
- Prevent bacteria
- Prior to labeling
- Prior to date coding
- Aluminum cans
Crates & Trays